Hoists and Cranes UK Ltd - Lifting Equipment Inspection and Reporting
Hoists and Cranes UK Ltd is experienced in lifting gear statutory inspection and reporting, and can assist clients in establishing a structured and compliant inspection, reporting, and record keeping regime.
Loose gear, lifting machines, Spreader and lifting beams, mobile crane hoisting and lifting inspections, from Hoists and Cranes Ltd., will ensure the safety and reliability of your equipment, and compliance with statutory requirements. Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting, or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe, and in compliance with statutory requirements. That is where our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help.
Hoists and Cranes are a leading company for inspection, testing, verification and certification of all types of crane, hoisting and lifting equipment. That means that we can offer you the unrivalled expertise, experience and equipment to conduct professional statutory and voluntary crane inspection for:
Material-handling devices: including cranes, derricks, fork-lifts, truck-mounted cranes, shackles, hooks, elevating platforms, and telehandlers.
Personnel handling devices such as mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs).
Our crane, hoisting, and lifting equipment, inspection can help you meet all associated regulatory requirements, with independent inspection carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards, and engineering practices.
To assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting and hoisting equipment.
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
- Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
- Inspection of all the structural load bearing members, including sheaves
- Checking crane girders, rails and columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity
- Line level and span crane gantry surveys
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) of load hooks for cracks and visual inspections for distortions
- Operational tests to assure that your unit is functioning properly
- Periodic inspections and inspection prior to use of mechanical, structural, electrical, and safety systems, as well as of wire ropes and chains
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Repairs supervision
Hoists and Cranes can proof load and certify all the lifting equipment / gear and wire ropes, which include but not limited to:
- Overhead Cranes
- Mobile Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Tower Cranes
- Forklift Trucks
- Chain Blocks
- Chain Pullers
- Wire Rope Slings
- Chain Slings
- Spreader Beams
- Man Baskets
- Pad Eyes
- Eye Bolts
And all other special designed lifting equipment.
Hoists and Cranes UK Ltd are pleased to offer an initial assessment of your inspection and reporting needs and to advise on a suitable and compliant solution to meet your individual requirements.
Please feel free to use the contact page for a free initial assessment of your particular needs.